Pages

Celebrating the Preppy Lifestyle and it's sensibilities

J PRESS GROSGRAIN BELTS

You know, for some reason I become melancholic this time of year.  Whenever I'm down I usually pick up something for myself.  It's never anything major.  Just a little pick me up.  I don't know how I found myself in the J Press Shop but I was mysteriously drawn to the ribbon belt display.  Have I mentioned before that I love ribbon belts.  You can never have enough.  Anyway I picked up this navy and sky blue belt and a smile came upon my face.  I knew this was it!! 

The folks over at J Press are always very helpful and it really is a wonderful place to shop, regardless of what some people might think.




Couldn't Wait to get it home










I love wrapping paper
 











There she is....













Ahhhhh the finished product


If you're a ribbon belt fanatic such as myself and aren't near a J Press, then check www.jpressonline.com/accessories_belts_ribbon.php  These belts are very well made and might I add, they're made in America.

Slainte!

2011 Best Of the Cape & Islands Ballot







- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment