Pages

Celebrating the Preppy Lifestyle and it's sensibilities

RALPH LAUREN FALL PREVIEW 2010

Here is a highlight of Ralph Lauren's fall preview. Although not classic prep, the line is feminine and very stylish. I find that it's a fine idea to take classic pieces and mix and match.

TREND WATCH


























It's all about glamour ladies. Here are my favorite picks. Of course the appropriate footwear is necessary. I like the idea of substituting Ralph's boots with say a nice riding boot, but that's just me. Enjoy
























































His latest handbag is called the Ricki Bag. It is inspired by his wife. Ralph said that he was never attracted to the girl with the make-up and high heels. He was attracted to the girl with jeans and the white shirt. The girl who wore her boyfriends jacket. And that was the girl he married. I thought that was sweet. Anyway, here is first look at the Ricki Bag. Tell me what you think.










































See you soon.



- Posted using Blog Press

No comments:

Post a Comment